Open since May 11
Below you can find important information on in club changes for you to train safely.
We follow the Security Plan developped by the Swiss Federation for Fitness and Wellness Centers to ensure a safe reopening for our members and our staff. This includes:
- NonStop Gym will add extra cleaning of the clubs and frequent disinfection of the equipment.
- Supply of hydro-alcoholic gel for cleaning of hands and disinfectant spray for cleaning of the machines.
- Clear guidelines of 1m50 distancing by floor markings, by limited capacity for separate zones, by moving some machines and reducing the number of machines.
- Limited occupancy of the club to further ensure the social distancing. We will be open 24/7 so you can plan your visit during low frequency hours.
The security in the club relies on your help. By entering NonStop Gym, you tacitly confirm that:
you are in good health, (if sick stay at home, if high-risk please continue reading on our website)
you commit to respect the following rules:
- Keep a minimum distance of 1m50 at all times
- Wash your hands before and after training
- Clean your training equipment with disinfection spray, before and after training
- Always bring your towel and place it on your seat
- At peak time, your club visit is limited to 60minutes
About your contract …
As of May 11, all contracts are reactivated. As promised all future invoices have been pushed back and the end date (and renewal date) of your contract has been delayed for the duration of the closure.
If you belong to a high risk group or if you have a medical certificate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to freeze your contract.
→ An email will be sent before reopening to all with updated individual contract details .
QUESTIONS AROUND SAFETY
What is the Security Concept to ensure safety for reopening?
We follow the Security Concept elaborated by the Swiss Federation for Fitness and Wellness Centers. This plan has been approved by the Federal Council, and covers all necessary aspects to comply with the hygiene adn distancing rules. We will reinforce cleaning and disinfection and will ensure distancing by allowing fewer visitors, adding floor markings, and rearranging the placement of the machines. We count on all of your to help follow the new in club regulations, and obviously to follow the rules of the Federal Office of Public Health.
Will there be a queue for entering?
Each club has been allocated a max capacity calculated based on surface and number of training stations. After applying an extra safety margin, the club capacity has been fixed. When the limit is reached the fingerprint reader will block further entries and new visitors will have to wait outside the club (with 1mm50 space of course).
The real time occupancy will be availalbe here to avoid queuing or to plan your visit.
Can I train with a mask ?
Certainly, you can train while wearing a mask. But wearing a mask is not mandatory.
Please note that if you have symptoms (cough, fever etc) a mask will not prevent contamination and you must stay at home.
What are the high-risk groups ?
If you are above 65, or already affected by illness, you are considered high-risk. Please find the complete list here.
You have the right to freeze your membership during this pandemic. Please write us at email@example.com.
You are recommended to stay at home. However, if you judge that training is important for your own well-being, please download this form in French or
German, and if you agree, sign it and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm high risk, can I still train ?
What are the symptoms to stay at home?
If you have symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, respiratory troubles), it is mandatory that you stay at home. Please find all the symptoms on instructions here.
Can I see the occupancy in the clubs?
Yes, you can see the real-time occupancy by club at this site, so you can avoid queuing and plan your visit during low frequency hours.
How do I enter with the QR-code ?
We propose an alternative to enter the club without touching the dicigode outside the main entrance. We have activated a simple App, that allows you to enter using a QR code. To do so follow these steps :
- Download the App “NonStop Gym”
- Sign in with your login details shared in your very first welcome email, or in any reminder email. If you can’t find yours, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “LOGIN APP”, or ask in the club during our staffed hours.
- In front of the door, open the App, click on ‘Accès’ and scan the QR code posted below the digicode
- Enter 🙂
How to prepare my first visit?
For you to prepare your grand return to the club, please:
– Remind yourself of your personal access code
– Get changed at home, and bring along only indoor shoes. This will allow to reduce contact points. The changing rooms and showers will be open, but at reduced capacity.
– Verify the club visits is not at capacity on our real-time occupancy page
What are the new dates and details for my membership?
Each member has been sent an email with the updated personal contrac details. If you can’t find it please check your spam-folder.
If you still have questions, please contact our client relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we receive a lot of questions these days. All mails will be answered, but there may be some delays. Thanks in advance for your patience.
I would like to join, when can I finalize my membership?
Our clubs will resume the usual staffed hours, Monday to Friday 12-2pm and 5-8pm. We’ll answer all your questions and will take new registrations.
Can I freeze my membership?
We propose the following options:
– All members with a medical condition can, as always, freeze their membership when presenting a doctor’s note.
– All members who are high-risk can freeze their memberhsip for up to 3 more months (until August 11).
For all freeze requests, please send us an email to email@example.com. We receive a lot of emails these days, thanks in advance for your patience.
Can I cancel my membership?
Our Terms & Conditions apply. Contracts cannot be cancelled during the contracted period. The only exception is for those who leave the country permanently with a proof from the Swiss authorities (Office cantonal de la population, Bevölkerungsamt).
All members can at any time transfer their membership to a another person. Finding a new member is the responsability of the currnet member, and we ask a transfer fee of 49.- (but there is not sign-up fee for the new member).