STAY SAFE STAY FIT
FITNESS SECURITY CONCEPT
The fitness industry has developed a security concept (French or German) , approved by the Swiss Health Authorites, permitting our clubs to be open and you to train safely. We are doing all we can to follow these rules , but we also rely on your help.
To ensure your secruity in the club, we commit to :
- NonStop Gym ensures regular in depth cleaning of the clubs and frequent disinfection of the equipment.
- Supply of hydro-alcoholic gel for cleaning of hands and disinfectant spray for cleaning of the machines.
- Clear guidelines of 1m50 distancing by floor markings, by limited capacity for separate zones, by moving some machines and reducing the number of machines. In Vaud & Fribourg, separate training zones of 15m2 each are defined on the floor.
- Our clubs have a limited occupancy to further ensure the social distancing. We will be open 24/7 so you can plan your visit during low frequency hours. View our real time occupany.
- All clubs are equipped with performant ventilation that renews the air on average every 15-20 minutes.
- Our staff is wearing a mask at all times in public areas of the club.
The security in the club relies on your help. When coming to the club you are responsible to follow these rules:
- Only come to the club if you are in good health (if you have any symptoms you must stay at home).
- Keep a minimum distance of 1m50 at all times. In Vaud respect the training zones of 15m2 for individual training.
- Wash your hands before and after training
- Clean your training equipment with disinfection spray, before and after training
- Always bring your towel and place it on your seat
- At peak time, your training time is limited to 60 minutes
- Wear a mask at all times during your visit.